Dear Cantrell Dental Family,
The whole community went through a lot over the last few months, and we all are looking for ways to get back to our normal habits and routines. At Cantrell Dental, we are dedicated to the safety of our patients and staff. We have taken certain infection control measures to make your visits to our office as safe as possible.
We strictly follow the guidelines provided by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA as part of the infection control procedures. We stay up-to-date on any new guidance provided by these agencies.
Have a look at the changes we implemented in our office to help protect our patients and staff:
- Pre-screening questions will be asked when we confirm your appointment and again when you arrive at the office.
- When you enter the office, you will be asked to use a hand sanitizer, and also, we have some in each room of our office which you can use according to the necessity.
- When you arrive, please give us a call and stay in your vehicle until we are ready to see you. To minimize the number of occupants, we will only let the patient in. But if the patient is a minor, we will let the guardian in as well.
- Before having a seat on the dental chair, you will have to use an oral pre-rinse for about 1 minute.
- We maintain social distancing and stay on top of ADA requirements. You will be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment, as we need to manage appointments in a way to allow social distancing between patients.
- We have equipped each of our operatory rooms with a High-level Medical Grade Filtration H13 True HEPA to kill bacteria, mold, and viruses and make the air clean.
- Every one of us in the team will keep our lovely smiles protected behind N95 masks at all times. From head to toe, we are doing everything possible to stop the spread of dangerous particles or viruses. This also includes PPE, gloves, face shields, shoe coverings, etc.
- We will do our best to deduce the wait times between patients, but please understand it takes time to clear and disinfect the operatory rooms after each visit.
We appreciate you for staying strong during all such tough times. We look forward to seeing you again and happily answer any questions you may have in your mind regarding the steps we have taken to make your visit a safe and secure one. To make an appointment, please call our office at (501) 500-2019.
Dr. Sulieman, Dr. Amirfaiz, and the staff